42 definitions by DigDug

When a letter overlaps and "parts" of it disappears into the other letters.

also refers to a "complete" transparent overlapping of a letter.
Casping the end of the letter T into the R is a good bet.
by DigDug March 08, 2004
Printed images on paper, which are artworks done by you and a cool sig. pasted on walls with skill.
Flypasting is cool just don't put it where heads are painting.

Flypasting is a bit more tolerable than other gorilla adverts of graff.
by DigDug March 08, 2004
Doing tags with paint rollers.
I had enought paint left so I started buff tagging over that toy's crappy tosses.
by DigDug March 08, 2004
A Technique in tagging. it is when your signiture don't break or stop and is a continious line that connects one letter to another.
Flow tags is really hard to master.

Flows is very unique.
by DigDug March 08, 2004
Same as Graff Throwups .
Man.. he got the sickest throwies in the city.
by DigDug March 06, 2004
In Graffiti, It is letters that is done with only one color. for example, an Outline of letters with no fill-ins "OR" solid filled in letters. all done using only one can. the simplest form of graff.
Political Graffiti of the past was the first to use what we call now "Tossups".
by DigDug March 06, 2004
Words from the artist put somewhere around a Graffiti piece. usually a Message, Poetry, lyrics, or whatever the graffiti artist felt like saying.
I left a kicker warning all toys not to step!!!

that dude got the funniest kicker on the wall hahahah!.
by DigDug March 08, 2004

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from daily@urbandictionary.com. We'll never spam you.