The Male Mon Calamari General From STAR WARS; If you're looking for the official stuff. go to wookieepedia.com
Admiral Ackbar, a truly great character
1. A gaming buddy who will often visit s friend's house, and play his friend's video games (with his friend)as the Player 2, or second player in 1 vs 1 matches. These may or my not (but often are), games said player 2 does not own and is often bad to mediocre at. A Player 2 can be characterized by being owned by his friend many times in any said game for the first few visits, but then gets to the point when he/she wins upwards of 40% of the time. These are often close friends, and don't stay sore about losing. However, their friend may cheat against them, or get them frustrated by causing their character (or whatever they play as in the game) to consistently epic fail through said Player 2. A good player 2 will eventually get good at said games, but will never NEVER ask for their friend to go easy on them unless they are not having fun.
2. More simply, the second player in a two or more player video game.
Player 2 :
I have no X Box, but I was playing Halo 3 at my friend's house a few times. He kept in sniping me and using invisibility and bullshit to kill me, but in the end I killed him like five times. I came over the next week, and after a while I got a three kill streak with the gravity hammer, and was harassing him using the hornet, hut he still won.
My other friend came over my house, and we played Star Wars Rebel Strike: Rogue Squadron 3 on my blue cube. I shot him down like four times in one game, then in rampage mode my score was three times his. About a few years later, he manages to beat me in rampage sometimes, and can beat me in a dog fight if he cheats with lock on missiles, or if I bs and fly dramatically.
1. One of the coolest characters from all of star wars; a male Mon Calamari, who became the leader of the Rebel alliance, and later a general for the New Republic
(For more on the serious STAR WARS definition, check wookieepedia.com)
2. His best lines, as of Star Wars episode six, were as follows:
(when the imperial fleet appeared) "It's a trap!, (when the death star first fired) "It's no use general Calrissian!", "Our cruisers can't repel fire of that magnitude", and lastly (when the tide of the battle was starting, albeit STARTING to turn), "We've got to give those fighters more time", "Focus all firepower on that Super Star Destroyer!". The ironic part about the last line is that only about five minutes after him giving the order, the largest ship in the Imperial fleet went crashing into the death star.
3. Someone who is in a hectic situation, and acts dramatically while telling others what to do, often becoming wide eyed, bossy, and pessimistic. This isn't an insult, rather a way for us Star wars geeks to let off steam by placing a rarely - used name on somebody.
4. A chick (as in baby chicken), belonging to a group of 24 who were class pets in a science class from March 30th to April 8th 2009. This baby chick was the second one to hatch, and had brown and black racing stripes with yellow around the black eyes (the 1 milimiter radius directly around the eye was also black), giving it a very unique look, and becuse the facial features were very stark, the ch...