1. Acronym for Major-League-Gaming, a videogaming organization that hosts pro circuts in a variety of games from shooters to fighter games.
2. Adjactive- to describe somthing as cool (usually in a sarcastic manner)
3. Someone who participates in MLG is often labled as a professional gamer or MLG (somtimes being sarcastic). Some of the more popular professional games are sponsered by companies.
1. guy1 "Hey, are you going to the MLG event this week in dallas"
guy2 "Hell ya, Ive been practicing my Zerg rushes all week"
2. "COLLATERAL NO-SCOPE, MAN IM MLG"
3. guy1 "wow whos that douche yelling over xbox live"
guy2 "Some mlg faggot"
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.