1) to submit for publication without correcting, condensing, or otherwise modifying the document.
2) to leave in place poor grammar, poor syntax, and in general poor writing for public viewing.
3) to email colleagues or authority figures without editing
1) I fedited through the entire email list.
2) My boss will receive a fedited version of my resignation.
3) My fedited philosophy dissertation went unnoticed by the graduate committee.
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug