1. Anyone who talks louder than a whisper in the theater after the previews are finished and the movie has begun.
2. Someone who offers unsolicited and unwelcome commentary during a movie.
3. Anyone who is loud, or inconsiderate to others during a movie.
4. Someone who talks (usually loudly) to the movie or characters in the movie.
1. Right before a good scene, a movie talker may say "Watch this!" or "Here comes the good part!"
2. A movie talker may miss some important dialog (because they were talking) then ask "What did they say?"
3) A movie talker may even shout "Don't go in there, the killer is in there" during a horror movie.