1. To not push against prevailing behavior/norms/attitudes, occassionally including bowing to peer pressure.
2. To not attempt to exert a large amount of influence on the course of events, whether a specific series of events or events in general. A person who does this is often referred to as "laidback" or "easygoing".
Past tense: "went with the flow"
1. Josh didn't care for that roller coaster, but everyone else liked all the loops, so he decided to go with the flow.
2. Mike really wanted to ask Jane on a date, but the timing was off, so he went with the flow.
One of the largest manufacturers of mobile phones, semiconductors, and other electronic equipment.
Motorola is often known for making cellular phones, such as the RAZR or StarTAC. They produced the first cell phone, sometimes called the "brick" for it's brick-like shape and weight.
Other products include radios, PowerPC computer processors, and semiconductors.
"Hello Moto!" is the company's motto.
Amazing baseball player who hit mammoth homeruns. whoever wrote the entry about him being a fatass and having only one skill, go look at his pitching statistics.
He is also the red sox's biggest mistake further proving that the red sox suck.
Barry Bonds may have hit a 715th homerun but hes still no babe ruth!
1. Son of Hall of Fame tight end Kellen Winslow Sr.
2. Claims to be a soldier.
It's war, they're out there to kill you, so I'm out there to kill them. We don't care about anybody but this U. They're going after my legs. I'm going to come right back at them. I'm a fucking soldier
An employee who creates a significant amount of new business to a company. This term is often used in the context of a financial services company, such as a brokerage.
We need to hire a rainmaker to bring our business up from a slump of no sales.
one of the most peculiar and extravagant city of italy. it is particularly known for high tide, merchants and prostitution.
"Can I park in S. Marco Square?"
"No, You can't! Only sodding Americans think so"
Common homosexual male usage of "gender bending," Miss Thing can be used both negatively and positively. Miss Thing can be used by gay men to denote someone who (often wihout merit) thinks that they are above every one else, or can be used almost as a homosexual equivalent to "homie"
1. "Oh Miss Thing, don't you even go there with me... you are NOT wearing the same thing as I am... "
2. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Miss Thing!"`