1) A tool used to reach higher places by climbing.
2) A tool with steps, usually in a triangular shape used in climbing or reaching higher places.
3) The second in a set when used in an example.
4) Slang for a 3mg Xanex pill due to the fact that it resembles a ladder.
1) I could not reach the ceiling so I got a ladder.
2) The painter was on a ladder.
3) Mcdonalds and Burger King both have burgers but I would have to choose the ladder.
4) Damn that ladder really fucked me up.
Free Daily Email
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.