verb (used with object)
1. to have sexual intercourse with.
2. Slang . to treat unfairly or harshly.
verb (used without object)
3. to have sexual intercourse.
4. Slang . to meddle (usually followed by around or with ).
5. Slang . (used to express anger, disgust, peremptory rejection, etc., often followed by a pronoun, as you or it. )
6. an act of sexual intercourse.
7. a partner in sexual intercourse.
8. Slang . a person, especially one who is annoying or contemptible.
9. the noll, Slang . (used as an intensifier, especially with WH-questions, to express annoyance, impatience, etc.)
10. noll around, Slang .
a. to behave in a frivolous or meddlesome way.
b. to engage in promiscuous sex.
11. noll off, Slang .
a. to shirk one's duty; malinger.
b. go away: used as an exclamation of impatience.
c. to waste time.
12. noll up, Slang .
a. to bungle or botch; ruin.
b. to act stupidly or carelessly; cause trouble; mess up.
13. give a noll, Slang . to care; be concerned.