1. A nation whose boundaries are completely (or almost completely) surrounded by another nation.
2. In the Fallout series of games, the continuation of the United States government following the Nuclear Apocalypse of 2077. Despite the state of the world, the Enclave continued to make scientific breakthroughs in the fields of medicine and military weapons. The covert government's goals were to purge the Earth of any radiation induced mutations and restore America to it's former glory.
1. Vatican City in Italy.
2.Though the other factions scavenge weapons and armor from the Pre-War era, the Enclave has dedicated facilities to research, develop, and manufacture advanced energy weapons and power armor.
1. Hindi for Mother Kali, the Hindu Goddess of Time and Change.
2. An alias of Apocalypse, the immortal mutant warlord found in Marvel Comics.
3. The effect that an Indian ex-wife has on your credit after co-signing on a car with her. Also the effect on your heart when she leaves you. A reference to the famous scene in "Indiana Jones And The Temple of Doom" where Mola Ram tears out a man's heart.
1. Devotees of Kali also refer to her as "Kali-Ma".
2. During "The Fall of the Mutants" storyline Apocalypse revealed he was in fact thousands of years old and he has been worshiped as numerous entities, including Set and Kali-Ma.
3. Man 1: "Did you hear what happened to Steve?"
Man 2: "Nah man what?"
Man 1: His wife Shivanni left him awhile back, took the car and hasn't paid on it."