look up any word, like turnt:

2 definitions by D. Soger

:attribute: having small bumps, generally in a regular pattern, generally providing texture to a fabric. Similar to bumps, welts, nubs and/or nubbins.
The gardeners gloves had a nubby texture which assisted the gardener with maintaining a grip on the slippery tools.
by D. Soger July 23, 2006
:adverb: to bend, fold, spindle, mutilate or destroy while transporting several small children. Generally used in conjunction with paper.
Do not put those papers on the floor of the front seat of the car, the papers will be mokered before we arrive.
by D. Soger July 23, 2006