4 definitions by D. L. Black
1. The Anointed One of God and His Anointing.
2. God's chosen.
3. Consecrated and the act of consecrating.
Middle English Crist, from Old English Crst, from Latin Chrstus, from Greek Khrstos, from khrstos, anointed, verbal adj. of khrein, to anoint. See ghri- in Indo-European Roots.
Jesus is the Christ.
1. The Supreme Being; Jehovah; the eternal and infinite spirit, the creator,and the sovereign of the universe.
God is a spirit; and they that worship him, must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4.
2. A false god; a heathen deity; an idol.
3. Any person or thing exalted too much in estimation, or deified and honored as the chief good.
1. That guy who was both God and man, really loves you and me, came to the world 2000 years ago in a barn, lived a regular life so He could identify with us, taught us the mind of God and pathways to Heaven, died on a cross for our sins so we could be right with God and not sent to hell, and rose back from the dead three days later, and then He ascended to Heaven where He is prayin and cheerin us on until the day He comes back!
2. Somebody the Inquirer says owns a hotdog cart in New York City.
3. The second person of the Holy Trinity explained this way: The heart of God is the Father, the Face of God is Jesus, and the voice of God is the Holy Spirit.
4. My Savior, my King and Lord, my Brother, my Friend, and my Lover. I know that it would make a great country music
1. Jesus moved into the neighborhood. We saw the glory with our own eyes, the one-of-a-kind glory, like Father, like Son, Generous inside and out, true from start to finish.
2. Jesus owns a hotdog cart in The Big Apple.
3. Jesus is the Son.
4. I love You Jesus!!!
1. HO, exclam. A word used by teamsters, to stop their teams. It has been used as a noun, for stop, moderation, bounds.
2. Used to express surprise or joy, to attract attention to something sighted, or to urge onward.
3. An outburst of expectancy.
4. To come.
5. Something one exclaims when they enter into deep travail.
6. Used during an "Heavenly" encounter.
7. A cruel slang term for girls or guys that are sexually promisuous.
8. The Word Santa uses when he is happy!
1. There is no ho with them.word is pronounced also who, or hwo.
2. Ho, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters, and he that hath no money; come ye, buy, and eat; yea, come, buy wine and milk without money and without price.
(Isaiah 55:1 KJV)
3. Ho, ho, ho, ho! Merry Christmas!