1. An form of the noun shidangles used to describe an awesome or very positive state of being.
2. A word used to describe a period of time that was well-spent doing nothing productive, such as hanging out with friends or picking up chicks at the mall.
1. - "How are you?" "Wonderful." "I don't believe you. Are you sad and lying to me?" "I'm shidangling." "Alright then."
- "That cookie monster hat is shidangling!" "Thanks bro."
2. - "Hey man, what're you doin'?" "Just shidangling, want to come over?"
- "So did you meet any nice girls at the mall, boys?" "Nah, but we were just shidangling so it's alright."