1. Series of books for some unknown reason constantly referenced against "Lord of the Rings"
2. A CHILDREN'S series of books, which I read and thought, "hmmm, 1 and 3 were good but 2, 4, and 5 were complete garbage" but then I realized they were CHILDREN'S BOOKS - and kids would love 'em, hell, be scared to death by them, and now, whenever I work with kids and they act like Draco Malfoy I say "Behave, or I'll sick Voldemort on you!" and they shit the bed and behave for days on end.
3. A series of books often compared to "Lord of the Rings" and then I realize that I define "apple" as an orange, segmented fruit, with an orange peel... oh wait, I'm comparing apples to oranges!!!
1. "Harry Potter is not nearly as cool as Frodo Baggins" as eluded to by all the retarded dicks who feel this way and post to this webpage - see def. 1 and 3.
2. "If you little fuckers don't stop screaming, I'll go Voldemort ALL OVER YOUR ASS!!" - see def 2.