A gender specific, geek oriented and nasty operating system created to deliberately confuse, baffle and annoy anyone who is not a nerd
How to spot people who enjoy Unix: These deluded and solitary individuals will often exhibit many of the following characteristics -
* Mostly male
* Enjoy real ale
* Sport long hair (usually greasy) & often beards
* Wear t-shirts 2 sizes too small that fails to conceal a hairy beer belly
* Have a number of keys dangling from a keyring
* Are socially challenged
* Will quote lines from episodes of Star Trek
* Enjoy heavy rock / metal music. Note: occassionally an older unix techhead will admit to a liking of folk music
- these individuals are very dangerous and should be avoided... Worse still is the Unix nerd who enjoys prog rock
- anyone with an early Genesis album in their music collection should be treated with suspicion
Hi Jane, I really like you and was wondering if I could take you out to a Unix seminar next week ?
I've re-written the Shell on this Unix server configuration and we're now running a warp factor 8
I spent many a happy hour playing with Unix's Vi editor as I listenned to Fairport Convention in the backgound
Well Roger, my life turned upside down the day Peter Gabriel left Genesis, but then I discovered Rush...