Bogdanning is a term used to describe the actions of a sport coach, in particular football(soccer). Bogdanning includes but not limited to:
1. Making bad substitutions
2. Putting your worse players on the field at the same time, often playing them on the same side of the field
3. Signing an overweight, slow friend, whose attitude offends every other player on the team.
4. Despite your friend not coming to any practices, insist on starting him and putting him in vital positions such as last defender
5. Changing team tactics and formation halfway through the game, resulting in disastrous play on the field
6. consulting with others about what the line-up should be and agreeing to a line-up, only to change it completely at the start of the game
"Moyes just took out Rooney, RVP and Carrick and he's putting in Young, Giggs and Anderson. And they're two goals down!!! He's Bogdanning it!!"
The Urban Dictionary Mug
One side has the word, one side has the definition. Microwave and dishwasher safe. Lotsa space for your liquids.
Buy the mug