Describing a person who does at least 2 of the following actions while on a computer connected to the internet
1. Sends at least 3 FWD: e-mail chain letters unsoliticedly on seperate dates, esp. the one about the anorexic girl in a third world country who needs you to spread the message.
2. Actually believes that if they whack the monkey in the banner ad, they will come across a $20 bill from heaven.
3. Goes in to chat rooms, esp. AOL
chat rooms and pastes the same message over and over, especially one that fits their agenda.
4. Same as above but posts "Press" (a number) "if you like" (insert unliked thing here).
5. Has installed any software from Gator or any other known malware--actually believing the corporation's speil.
"Mom's still in internet larval stage. She's sent me that chain letter many times."