(v) or (n) the act of intentionally giving the false appearance that you are Celibate and Abstaining from sexual activity for the express purpose of luring an attractive woman of good moral fiber to want to have sex with you. This act is believed to accomplish two primary objectives:
1) allow the Woman to lower her defenses, having deemed you to be of no threat to her sexuality
2) Create an alluring challenge to the Woman, whose own animal instincts tell her that she must "show you the ropes" sexually
This particular act is considered a "long term" courting, but if done correctly yields a great prize, the unblemished sexual experience of a lifetime!
Pitfalls to this action can be complete and absolute sexual frustration, sprinkled with a slight bit of disdain or Long Term Commitment, in worst case scenarios.
Uses as a verb:
Guy 1: Hey bro, what are you doing tonight?
Guy 2: I am going to church tonight with this smoking, Hot chick named Mandy. I am having to CeliBait her so that I can get into those panties!!!
Guy 1: Ahh, is it worth all the effort?
Guy 2: No...But it will be when I'm tappin' that Ass!
(n) Name given for a tight knit group of people that incessantly press the "Like" button on nearly every status update, Wall Post, Picture, etc that any one of them post on the Social Network website Facebook.
This is a disdainful group for a variety of reasons, including:
1) Their act of hitting the "Like" button is essentially telling you that you are not worth an actual contribution of words, but is only worth the minimal effort it takes me to click my mouse
2) With their Orgy of "Liking" they are cheapening the use of the "Like" Button for all other users
3) By hitting the "Like" Button for one another over and over, they are attempting to create a false sense of value within themselves and their Cult-"Like" actions are just a futile attempt to boost interest in themselves, when the reality is that they are actually just Douchebags that nobody really "Likes" anyway!
Katy: Did you see Mandy's Status Update where she wrote that she had a "case of the Monday's"? ...She has like 11 people that "Like" it?
Bill: Yeah, I noticed that she had posted a picture of a "Star Shaped Balloon" and she had 9 "Likes" on it too. She must have joined the Like Patrol.
Katy: Ohhhh, that explains it.
Bill: Yeah, its probably the most action she has had in years!
the act of one Male friend to constantly text another Male friend for the express purpose of 'saying Hi' or to merely see how another Male friend is doing. This egregious act by a Male friend undermines the "Bro Code" by attempting to replicate a spousal relationship between the two Male friends
Guy 1: Hey Buddy
Guy 2: Hey, what's up?
Guy 1: Just thought I would say Hi
Guy 2: Hi
Guy 1: How's your day going?
Guy 2: Why do you have to act so Homotextual all the time?!? if you keep it up then I am going to break your fingers so you can't text me anymore
Guy 1: I don't even know who you are anymore? You are just so mean