(1) To be so absent of common sense, to attempt the most common of tasks is a danger to yourself and all of those around you.
(2) To have a strong scent of pork.
(3) To be unfamiliar with the force of gravity entirely.
(4) To instantly combust when mixed with pure oxygen.
(5) To de-evolve.
(6) To have an uncontrollable urge to to throw feces.
(1) Eckel-eptic subjects are aware of their condition, but when confronted about instances of severe eckel-epsia subjects respond with a blank open-mouth look while in what seems to be a brain-dead state (thought to be attempting to develope an acceptable reasoning for instance in question....no one really knows, process never completed).
September 18, 2012