1. A creative piece ( craft, literature, filmmaking, etc.) that causes emotion or a new awareness.
Sundance Film Festival always guarantees an artini every year.
1. Someone (mostly a graphic designer) who knows and recognizes an extraordinary amount of fonts.
2. Anyone who loves and breaths fonts
My boyfriend Ethan is a font savant , Whenever we walk our dogs, all he does is name the font used in every sign or storefront we see.
1. A term to describe a person who is skilled in bring unusual elements together in an aesthetic manner.
Chloe turned out to be more than just an interior decorator, she's proven to be a real designologist when she wallpapered the guestroom in torn pages from the classics.
1. a belief a business/ service/ product that has a good logo is superior to those similar businesses that don't
2. intolerance of bad logos
I suggested to Samantha that we try that new deli place , but she said, no because their logo sucked. She's such a logoist
A color spree taken by a designer (fashion, interior , graphic)
Wow ! My designer Liam really went on a colorama when he used green purple orange yellow blue and red in my living room
A logo that is so cool that people are wearing it regardless of the product, company or organization
This t-shirt is so logolicious, I have to buy it even though this stands for vegetarianism and I eat meat.