Esentially, the "FAIL" of street legal cars. Usually driven by teenagers or losers in their early 20's who didn't go to college or didn't find productive jobs. The older the person driving the rice burner, the more times said person has failed.
Cliental: You've spotted a rice burner enthusiast if the suspect.....
1.Wears dime store jewelry
2. Has girlfriend who looks like her vagina is almost as worn down as her boyfriends tires
3. wears a sideways billed hat.
4. has a 13-inch exhaust tip with 2.5 inch piping
5. has noticeably used "carbon fiber" accessories from craigslist.
6. has rear wing that is taller than the average person in the country from which the car originated.
7. Thought tokyo drift was the best F&F movie.
8. Avoids muscle cars like the plague
9. would immediately become a sniveling coward at the site of an engine bigger than 2.6 L
10. cries when engine size is conveyed in cubic-inches
11. frequently talks of "turbo's" but never with any specification of the type
11. has a tank for filling helium balloons that has been converted into "NOS!"
12. Didn't attend school long enough to understand what NOS is.
13. Does not know the 4 parts in the 4-stroke-cycle
14. Originally thought that driving a stick-shift made them gear-heads.
15. Only drives with 1-arm on the top of the wheel and leaned back once he's made eye-contact with you and knows your watching
I finally got my mustang down into the 11's, but when i was leaving the track, some gaywad in his rice burner was hitting on chicks in the parking lot and it made me lose all the excitement i had.
Animal control came knocking on my door because someone had reported hearing a lot of kittens purring near-by, turns out a rice-burner had just tried to burn out past my house.