1. Any person, primarily female, that will perform any act (usually sexuall, but not exclusively) for a unreasonably small ammount of money; this money in turn in used to purchase rock-cocaine, but also can be used for heroin, amphetamines, powder cocaine, schedule I perscription pills, etc. a.k.a. "chickenhead" "trick-ass-ho"
2. Any person, primarily male, that will stand on a city street corner, bus stop, wal mart parking lot, or discount store asking for money because they need to "get home", or some other incredibely similar story.
3. Any person who perform an act, or goes on a diatrade, that is non-sensical, or exceptionally lengthly, for no particular reason. A person that has uncontrollable body spasms, or "shakes" when it is not cold.
4. An unclean person. A person , while in a public place, seems strongly to have a preventable ammount of body odor, poor clothes, mismatched clothes, clothes that are out of place for the season/ climate, etc. A person who consistanly does not bathe, or seems clean or healthy.
5. Slang term for someone who takes recreational drugs to a non- recreational level.
1."If you're desparate, I can find you a crack-whore that will give you head for 20 dollars"
2."HEEEY man...I'm jus tryin' to get HOME! You FEEL me? I need gas. Help me please! I finna get you back. Swear I aint using the money for crack, (WHORE)".
3.See that crack whore on the corner shaking like its January?
4. a. "Look at that girl at the bus stop. You know shes sweating out that fix, torn ass long sleeve shirt in the middle of July, mismatched shoes, people staning 5 feet away. What a crack - ho crack - whore
b. "crack - ho looking bitch"
5. "Man have you talked to your ex Jenni?"; "No, she is getting out of control with that dope. I tried to call a couple times but she has turned into a total crack whore."
adendum: similar phrases: crack- ho, crack- head, berry, chicken head, trick, rubber neck chicken head ho(haha!). end
An internet troll is a person who uses anonymity to cause frustration, anger, impatience or to generally be disruptive for no seemingly good reason EXCEPT to be that nuisance.
Most are souless bastards, touched by daddy/priest, and in the stead of coping with that trauma in a healthy way, take out their aggression, anger, impotence, frustration on others.
-have problems forming real-life relationships; have a hard time attracting members of the opposite/same sex,generally introverts. Though some are 'trolls-in-hiding', most are skill-less loners.
General troll behavior:disruptive forum posts; the posts are generally off-topic, or unnecessarily combative. Each contemporary popular website has its own sub-genre of troll
-can be male or female, mostly males, including the popular 'gender bender'44 yo man that acts like 14 yo girl
Female internet trolls, are far more scary then their male counterparts. Female trolls seem to better able to delude themselves into believing that their behavior is not only accepted online but that the traits that they find so well received (they are not) will transfer well to real life. usually ends badly.
EX_1...on a thread with 50 people reading/posting, the troll tries to be the first to make a comment about the picture attached; one or two people point out his/her foolishness and instead of saying he understands, is sorry, or just shutting up, the troll then proceeds to exacerbates the situation by further feigning ignorance, enraging those who do not see through the behavior. Later, when several people directly attack said troll, he responds by praising their comments, or by hitting the 'like/thumbs up' button.
EX_2:underneath an article about the impact of corporate greed in third world countries, say india, two people are having a back and forth about the article...an attention-seeking troll would pop in with something like "so how many niggers are there in india?" in an obvious attempt to illicit an emotional response; or if the article was accompanied by a family pic of a father/mother/son/daughter, a comment suck as "so how often do you think hes fucked that little girl/boy? boy he/she just LOOKS butthurt from all that fucking!", again in an obvious attempt to divert intellectual discourse, or to just project feelings of their own sex abuse, or desire to be the abuser. Just try to ignore the internet trolls.