Tunug medicine is a special kind of medication that when taken, causes you to hallucinate, and see these weird machines called tunugs. This medicine also causes you to hallucinate about a boy called the mattress boy who loves to use weird mattress on people. These mattress can range anywhere from a regular air mattress that is pumped electrically, to a huge air mattress that's electric pump stays on all the time, and vibrates, and makes the person feel weird. People who take a little bit of the tunug medicine have just minor hallucinations. People who take a whole lot of the tunug medicines can have severe SEVERE hallucinations that if bad enough, can be fatal, because it can cause the person's heart rate to speed up, and could cause them to be sent into V-Fib which is an abnormal heart arhythmia in which the heart stops pumping, and just quivers.
1. A few days ago I took a whole lot of that tunug medicine and ended up almost dying from the machine that the mattress boy used on me. I was told to get on these horrible mattresses!!
2. Was one hooked up to a pump with a green light?
4. That's scarey.
5. YES IT IS!!
AM is short for Air Mattress.
Its the kind of mattress that can either be pumped up by foot, and/or by electric pump.
1. When I took that tunug medicine, the mattress boy tole me to get on the AM.
2. I saw that AM, and it was vibrating.
3. I hate the AM.
4. I do too.
5. I'm going to pump the AM up, and we can get on it.
6. All right, You can do that.
AM is short for Anesthetic Machine.
1. Bring the AM in here, and we'll get him sedated.
2. All right.
3. Which airway should I use, the LMA, or the ET tube?
4. The LMA.
5. All right.
Cough Assist. A device used for people who hafe an ineffective cough from a disease such as SMA, MD, DMD, Tay-Sachs, Sandhoff, or some other neuromuscular disorder like that.
1. I have a CA machine, and its almost time to use it.
2. Will you use the suction machine when you use it?
3. No. I'm trying to use that only when I need it now.
4. I can cough a lot better, but just need a bit of help, and sometimes if I'm having trouble with my lungs, I suction while I'm using the cough assist, but I'm doing it A LOT less than I use to need to.
5. THAT IS GREAT.
6. I know.
7. I hated having to stick that tube down into my throat all the time.
8. I hated watching you do it. I felt bad for you.
9. awwwwww, Thank you
Stomach Pump. SP
1. SP is short for Stomach Pump. Its performed in poisoning situations, and/or to remove blood from the stomath.
1. I had a SP after I took that tunug medicine.
2. Did they use charcoal?
4. The mattress boy saw them put the tube down, and heard me screaming before he told me to get on the mattress.
5. Did they use a machine, or just gravity to pump your stomach?
6. They used gravity, and a machine.
Arterial Blood Gas. Blood taken from an artery to measure the gasses such as CO2, Pao2, HCO3, and PH.
1. I have to have an ABG.
2. OUCH. THOSE HURT.
3. YES THEY DO.
4. They are 100 times worse than getting your blood drawn!!
5. Wish me luck.
6 Good luck.
TS is short for Tay-Sachs.
1. Does he have TS?
2. No, but he does have Sandhoff disease which is a lot worse than TS, because it kills by age 1 usually.