Top definition
A British slang term for a small piece of cardboard, often torn from the pack of rolling papers, which is rolled and placed into the mouthpiece of the joint.
Has anyone got some Rodney Jenkins for this joint I'm rolling?
by Matt99J June 24, 2018
Get the mug
Get a Rodney Jenkins mug for your cousin G√ľnter.