Top definition
an Adjective given to a person that has just entered a room or unexpectaly appears out of no where.
You are talking with fellow comrads playing some call of duty in a room perhaps and randomly a friend of yours walks in the room and you would say "Well Looky Here, Mr. Folgers" (leaving the person who walked in flabergasted) and you and your fellow comrads would laugh and welcome the new friend in the room
by DukeOfEarl June 22, 2011
Get the mug
Get a Mr. Folgers mug for your dad Paul.