Top definition
The Manhattan Mullet is another name for the Brooklyn Blowout, or simply the Blowout. It is commonly worn by douchey wanna-be guidos and commonly found at the Jersey shore or New York City.
Tom: "Look at that guy's Manhattan mullet!"
Jane: "Yeah he's just letting everyone know he's a tool."
by ManhattanMulletKiller September 01, 2009
Get the mug
Get a Manhattan Mullet mug for your mother-in-law Larisa.