Top definition
when someone mispronounces a single word or transposes letters/sounds within a statement, it is known as the flute accident.

orign: A buddy was telling a story on "fluke" accidents, but instead said "flute" accidents. Thus, "Flute Accident/Accidents" was born.
Guy 1: So I was just about to go to the bathroom and pay with my plenis and...

Friend 1/Friend 2: FLUTE ACCIDENT!!!
by Peasantry Paupers June 18, 2010
Get the mug
Get a Flute Accident mug for your Aunt Nathalie.