A school located in Artesia, California as part of the ABC Unified School District. Defined as one of the worst high schools in the district. About 95% are Mexican and African american while the other 5% may be part of the other ethnic groups out there. Contains a notable alumni in James Harden, an NBA Player that is an all star. Contains a Security guard on campus while school is in session due to the fact of many gang related activities.
I go to Artesia High School and It is really easy
by Random Big Small Asian November 7, 2019
Get the Artesia High School mug.