A mixture of both slang terms: The Interweb and the recent pluralization of the word Internet (Said by Bush during the 2004 debates).
The Interwebs is identical in meaning to the other terms.
"It got it from teh Interwebs"
"Plug it in, so we can get Interwebs"
1: Republicans who favor social authoritarianism and plutocracy
2: Anti-Intellectualists, and economic stagnationists.
3: Complete and utter dirtbags of pure, unrefined trash that only look out for their own wealth and contribute nothing to the betterment of man kind.
Worthless. Malignant. Junk.
In an act characteristic of the Nazis, the neocons are now proposing that all people who make less than $50,000 a year be exterminated in concentration camps along with the gays, ethnic peoples and atheists.
A highly irritating bit of scat used in Mc Donalds'"I'm lovin' it" ad campaign.
(in outdated slang) "My Big Mac is da bomb...
(chorus jingle) ba da ba ba ba, I'm lovin' it"
1. One who floors the accelerator after sitting at a stoplight.
2. A term used on Ze Frank
's daily vlog
"the show" for some politicians or other people pretty much deemed as not cool.
The usage of the term of calling one a 'hard charger' is equivalent to calling that person an 'asshole
According to Ze Frank, Hard Chargers are the enemy of Sports Racers
, the term he uses for his veiwers. Despite the fact that those who race in motorsports, at least, are often hard-chargers by the first definition of the word. This irony is probably intentional.
1. "I let that guy pass us because he's a hard-charger"
2. "Today in the news, some hard chargers in the senate... Oh NO! Hard charger alert!. Did some... etc"
1. Pornography centered around activities or situations involving dinosaurs, or other (usually large) reptillian creatures.
2. A german film made during the early nineties featuring a dinosaurian alien engaging in sexual intercourse with human. Original title was "Angriff der Pornosaurier", but came to be better known as "Dino Porn".
3. The obscure and off-beat science ficto-drama series: "2012" has a lot of this in it, and I mean *a lot*.
"Sam has been looking at a lot of dino porn lately."
"Andertov went to the store to buy a pack of cigarettes, some beer and a magazine full of dino porn"
1. A house
2. A location or venue for something
(note: Often preceded with the word: Da or Do depending on dialectual preference)
3. A house that looks like a mushroom, a marshmallow, a bong or any other number of odd shapes. More specifically, a house built in the anti-postmodernist, or "Chill-Out" Modernist style. They can usually be found in predominantly liberal urban areas (such as Boulder, CO or San Francisco, CA or Austin, TX). And are most distinguished by their unusual, and very exoticly spacey or strange appearence.
"Yo, take it to da hizzouse."
"We're holdin' it down at da Hizzouse"
"That hizzouse looks like a giant concrete water-pipe, It's fu%king awesome!"
The act or concept of traveling to another continent, and engaging in sexual intercourse with a dead animal
(usually one specific to that region)
"Sam is busy this weekend, he is going on a trip. It probably involves a little intercontinental necrobestiality."
"So I was talking to this guy who does intercontinental necrobestiality..."
"I do work in the field of intercontinental necrobestiality."