1. Group of people, usually gang affiliated, for a particular neighborhood.
2. In skateboarding, rollerblading, or similar sports, a set of stairs in which to perform a trick over.
3. In reference to a pair of women's breasts.
4. Another term for "ready."
5. In reference to a syringe or needle for drugs, particularly in the Tri-state area.
6. A drug spot, particularly in cities, where drug dealing is notorious and well organized.
7. In reference to someone's house.
8. A pair.
1. J-Rollz is from the 19th St. Crip set.
2. "Yo did you see the video of me doin' that 10-set at the park?!"
3. "Oh shit look at that bitch's set!"
4. "Hey Rick, are you all set?"
5. "I ain't doin' any of this dope until I find me a set."
6. "I'm goin' to hit the Grove St. wet set."
7. "You wanna head to my set?"
8. "I need to buy this set of socks."