1. If used in the right context, it is another way of saying "Had sexual intercourse with."
2. It could also be used along similar lines to "Bollocksed it up."
1. "That's correct, my wife rode the bonercoaster last night."
2. "That project was a total fucking bonercoaster."
1. This term has a few uses, primarily used to describe a person who enjoys having sexual contact with the "afro" hairstyle, most typically rubbing the genetalia on the fluffy 'fro until orgasm is achieved.
This act can be performed by both males and females. Males tend to penetrate into the wiry birds nest, while females prefer their partners to jiggle their heads to stimulate their clitoris.
The most common negative side effect of this fetish is the transferrence of head lice to a partner's pubic hair, or pubic lice to the partners head. Good hygene is an acceptable way to prevent this from happening.
2. This term can also be used to describe someone who has a pubic hair preference, choosing a lover with a wild untamed love tuft on their over the more reserved styles.
1. As Taylor thrust once more into his lover's beehive, he knew truly in his heart that he was a rampant fromosexual.
2. Jack preferred Jill's intimidating bush over that of shaved Polly. This is because he was a fromosexual.
The severe dislike and perhaps inexplainable fear of using the letter 'u' in select words in the English Language.
suffer from a horrid case of Uuaphobia. It has roots in their culture and history, and causes trauma deep in their psyche. It cannot be determined if it is a true fear, or just sheer laziness that prevents the letter 'u' being included in words such as 'Colour' and 'Harbour'.
It is common, yet stereotypical knowledge that Americans are fat and lazy. 'Aiming a gun during wartime' and 'walking' seem to be a handful of life's little annoyances they have tried to cure, as seen by inventions such as Friendly Fire
and the Segway