a male who is extremely charming in manner because of their gentleman behavior, also has good looks and thinks that women are better then men, has high pain tolerance and like it kinky.
"oh my good frank is here i love frank he is such a sweet guy."
The best way to say something is neat-o, awesome, or swell. The phrase "cool" is very relaxed, never goes out of style, and people will never laugh at you for using it, very conveniant for people like me who don't care about what's "in."
Homestar is cool.
The Red Sox are cool.
Twinkies are cool.
"Frank Sinatra is God."
1. A complimentary adjective commonly used to describe the fairy-princess like nature of Zimbabwean women.
2.Canadian slang reffering to Frank Sinatra.
1. "I've never met a Canadian quite as Cayli as you, Frank."
2. "Yeah man, I was like eh' listening to some Cayli last night, dude."
The most amazing person you will ever meet. A bit sarcastic but mosly lovable!
If you don't know her too bad! the ppl who have met her are extremely lucky! And you should never push her away. A lil bitchy at times but who's not!
Go out and find yourself an ellie!
Best people in the world. Why? no reasons. We just are.
Someone who doesn't have shit all over them.
From Monty Python and the Holy Grail:
First person: "Who's that?"
Second person: "Must be a King."
First person: "Why?"
Second person: "He doesn't have shit all over him."
The noun quim was a Victorian-era word that was used specifically to refer to the fluids produced by the vagina, specifically during orgasm. In modern usage it is primarily heard in British slang and is a derogatory or vulgar term for the vagina itself. The word is rarely used today in English slang but used in Wales as an insult rather than the above meaning. The word may be related to Welsh 'cwm' meaning 'hollow' or 'valley'.
1. Shirley's quim was soaking wet.
2. Go eat some quim you fucking quim.
Real-All-the-time crew created by the underground rapper Logic also known as Young Sinatra.
As Frank Sinatra called his crew the ratpack but with one T, logic added one more T to make it stand for real all the time.
the Rattpack always keep it real.
1. A musical reference associated with New York City (NYC), perhaps in criticism of the NYC of the 1970s. The Rolling Stones sang ". . . Shadoobie, my brains been battered. . . " in the song "Shattered" which was not only about Manhattan and NYC at large but possibly was in reference or response to Frank Sinatra's lyrical style, "Do be do be do", and his identity with NYC as established in his song "New York New York".
2. A Quake III Arena player (and first person shooter) extraordinaire formally known as ShimShamShadoobie ranked on theclq.com in 1999 to be the 308th best player out of more than 50,000 tracked players world wide.
"Uh-huh, this towns full of money grabbers
Go ahead, bite the big apple, don't mind the maggots, huh Shadoobie, my brains been battered
My friends they come around they Flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter, flatter
Pile it up, pile it high on the platter"