look up any word, like blumpkin:
When a person from Great Britain lives in America and adopts a phony American accent. Other possibilities are Scotlish (adding aye at the end of every sentence doesn't make you Scottish!), Welsh (cos it's made up)!
Son you were born is Wales, and I know you live in America, but how come you sound Yanklish!
by DaveThe Barbarian August 13, 2009