|1.||Housing reform movement|
A movement that seeks to take apartments being rented away from landlords and give them to the renters.
John is in the housing reform movement.
|2.||World wealth reform movement|
A movement around the world to put the wealth of the world in the hands of the poor.
2% of the population of the world owns 99.99% of the worlds wealth.
Those in the movement seek to gain there objectives in a democratic way but if that is not possible they work to overthrow those governments.
It is often combined with the anarchy movement.
Power to the people!
What do you think of the world wealth reform movement?
|3.||World wealth reform|
What the world wealth reform movement aims to do. Means the wealth of the richest 2% of the worlds population is took from them and divided up among the other poor 98%.
I look farward to world wealth reform.
|4.||Bank Machine gunning movement|
A movement among antiestablishment groups, like some factions of the neohippie movement, militant hippie movement,world reform movement,world wealth reform movement and anarchist ect. as a way to fight the establishment.
Where they go into a bank and machine gun it to hell. They may or may not also rob it.
Also some bank robbers are also in the movement and instead of robbing it with a note like a pussy they rob it with a machine gun and then machine gun it to hell.
He's in the bank machine gunning movement.
|5.||Anticelebrity guillotine movement|
A movement of people who are sick to death of hearing about celebirites and there self important , self loving ways and there worship by the public. And how little they think of other people, that is according to them " the little people' and think of them as part of the back ground.
White people are worshiping them 16,000 people starve to death somewhere in the world. And most of the worlds population doesn't get enough food or medical care.
people in the anticelebrity guillotine movement are so sick of it they want to see celebrities eliminated by being executed by the guillotine.
Either by a grass roots movement or after the overthrow of the government or governments of the world.
support the anticelebrity guillotine movement.
A movement that seeks to live by the philosophy of Nietzsche and make his concept of the superman a reality.more...
They consider themselves above everything. They are above the slave morality of the masses. If they want anything they believe they should just go and take it. They are above God because God is dead.
They are above pain and death. They seek world domination when they see that they are stronger then all others and it is the logical thing to do.
They are masters of martial arts. And seek to develop there I.Q. above that of ordinary humans and it develop superhuman strength and undergo training to develop there psychic abilities.
They form themselves into the Nietzschian party, and they have an outer party and an inner party. To become a member of them inner party a member must pass all the tests and then fight and win over selected members of the inner party.
A races can join because race is only a matter of skin and hair ect., what really maters is if you have a soul of steel.
They have a solute which is done by placing the fist of the right hand against the open palm of the left hand with some force.
They ware a pony tail that they hide a strand razor wire in to strangle people with.
They are sometime called the jack boots because they often ware them.
|7.||Universal debt forgiveness movement|
A movement that seeks to pass a law that automaticaly grants debt forgiveness to everyone in the us no matter the amount. It is believed by people in this movement that if it's not done the debt in the us is so great that it will cause the economy to collapse and will lead to debt slavery for a large percentage of the population.
I an in the universal debt forgiveness movement.