look up any word, like turnt:
those pieces of hair that swoop up or out of place from the rest of your hair. cow-lick type pieces of hair but aren't cow-licks. your hair will be straight and one piece of hair decides to "woop".. usually frame your face
from all this humidity i have so many woop nannies!
by Kay Sedia August 29, 2010
1 0