look up any word, like eiffel tower:
The name often given to the grouping of seminal fluid, often found upon clothing and domestic surfaces.
There were many of us around my gaff and it was all going off, fellas and their ladies, a cataclysm of woo splats was to be the result.
by Sex Pie February 26, 2004