look up any word, like blumpkin:
Wonk'd is a common phrase used on the political blog Wonkette.com to describe when the vagina of the female drawing at the top left of the page drops out.
Her vagina slowly dragged across my face meaning I was "wonk'd"
by BoredinDC May 25, 2007

Words related to wonk'd

wonkette blogs internet politics vagina