look up any word, like jamflex:
Amateur kids "modelling" in front of a white wall,usually hipsters
britanny:wow I love that picture! is it professionally done?
maria: No I just posed in front of a white wall and took a picture of it with my nikon camera
britanny: oh
maria: its called "white wall modelling"
by Thatkidfromthatplayfrom1989 June 19, 2012