look up any word, like tribbing:
to remove a condom then put it back on and use it; sometimes even inbtween partners,; it is called a "wet porkchop" because the condom is filled with male fluids making his porkchop (penis) wet before intercourse.
I have sexual relations with so many women i have to wet porkchop some chicks, itjust makes sense.
by oliver klosoff December 27, 2010