look up any word, like fleek:
To leave, usually Internet group or chatroom, in a bad mood, perhaps dramatically. Flounce may be used in a similar way.

It first appeared in the DMU group on Flickr.

It would seem to be a combination of "to wimp out" and the past participle of "to go" (went).
This thread makes me want to wempt from this place.
by Garry Nixon April 03, 2006

Words related to wempt

flounce wimp depart dmu flickr go huff leave storm out went