Subscribe English
look up any word, like queef:
to make a hole larger using crudley.
Or a hole that has been enlarged.
I wallerd out the hole so I could install the bolt.
She's so wallerd out I couldn`t hit the sides.
by teknowil July 10, 2003
21 3