look up any word, like blumpkin:
A wagglestache is a moustache that is so gloriously thick and bushy that it wiggles and waggles when the wearer talks.
Did you see that gentleman's wagglestache? I am amazed I could hear him clearly through such an abundance of facial hair.
by William Howard Taft January 18, 2010

Words related to wagglestache

bushy facial hair moustache mustache waggle whiskers wiggle