look up any word, like usuratonkachi:
A typing style used by complete noobs.

Their finger circles above the keyboard like a vulture over the hot, dry savannah as they search for the right key.
My grandma is still vulture typing. No wonder she takes so long to reply to my emails.
by George McBob September 30, 2009

Words related to vulture typing

keyboard noob qwerty slow typing