look up any word, like jamflex:
See verbify.
To convert a noun into a verb by appending suffixes such as "-ify", "-ize", "-en" and "-ed".
Google -> I googled it.
verb -> Verbize is the verbized verb of the noun verb.
bullshit (BS) -> I BS'd the test (I did not try hard on it).
by xouhaten February 21, 2008