look up any word, like plopping:
another name for staple remover.
--John, how do you like that stapler?
--It's cool, it has a nifty unstapler.
by Deserter May 08, 2009
less cumbersome more concise word for a staple remover
Use the unstapler to separate the handout pages.
by jill campbell March 23, 2007