An unprovable hypothesis
These that are capable of sense of problems of gaping in information, formation of ideas and hypothesis, test modifications of these sypothesis and communication when unnoticed the hypothesis was devised by one not unlike a hippo.
1. Unprovable hypothesis that since galaxies and galactic clusters don't have enough mass to produce enough gravity to spin the way they do, that there thus must be invisible matter hiding that's making it all work.
2. The observation of the universe sometimes fails to follow the known laws of physics, so instead of theorizing that there must be more laws we've yet to discover, scientists have instead decided to push forward the idea that invisible masses must exist, and thus explain away the discrepancies and gaps in our knowledge.
3. Science akin to religion in that nothing at all proves it, but lots of people believe it because it explains something that was hitherto before difficult to understand.
4. Theory regarding matter and gravity that seems to make sense of Newtonian physics when it fails us, but in doing so introduces a concept that is completely ludicrous.
5. Alternative hypothesis to how the universe works to the much more logical MOND theory, or variations thereof.
6. An example of lazy science.
7. The greatest example of how extremely intelligent people can at times be completely clueless, lacking in all common sense.
I don't understand this crap, makes my head hurt, there must be Dark Matter, or something.
That astrophysicist over there, he can't understand how shit works so he's decided he's gonna pull some old bullshit theory out his ass and see if he can prove its true. He calls it Dark Matter cause its like all invisible 'n shit.
Aliens beamed me up yo, just sos they could like laugh at all a us for this Dark Matter bullshit.
I'm done with reason, from now on I believe in Big Foot, Vampires, honest politicians, and Dark Matter yo!
A system of organised belief, based on unproven and unprovable events and theories. Those who practise religion would claim that not being able to prove them is the point. Anyone with a brain would say that that was a load of bullshit.
|4.||sung chan yoo|
1) weird korean who no one can understand at first
2) someone who is a proctor at HUN SCHOOL OF PRINCETON
3) a very huge emo, unfortunately this is unprovable since he listens to emo music in korean
1) eric: hey sung chan yoo!
2) dani: sung you're such an emo proctor
3) spencer: wow! i just talked to sung
spencer: he's such an emo
spencer:i dunno, its hard to prove, he listens to korean music
As any discussion thread involving science grows longer, the probability of a religious flamewar approaches 1. See "Godwin's Law" in which a similar principle involves political threads ending with somebody invoking Hitler or the Nazi party.
From the website Fark.com, in which a user named Bevets was a common contributor on the side of religion in religious threads, or in science threads in which religion was invoked.
"Say what you will about the probability of quantum mechanics being unprovable, but you don't see atheists picketing in front of Bible manufacturing facilities because they don't agree with what's in that book."
"You just invoked Bevets' Law"
An apparently unprovable hypothesis that living creatures were created by an all-powerful, intelligent entity that itself did not have a creator. Contrast with evolution. ID proponents typically fail to understand 4 things:
1) Scientists use the word "theory" differently than the layperson
2) Science operates just fine in the absence of absolute truths. Thus, if evolutionary theory doesn't explain everything, that's not a problem - it's a "work in progress"
3) People are no better off substituting a slightly imperfect scientific theory for a completely unsupported religious hypothesis
4) The fact that ID cannot be disproven is a weakness, not a strength (e.g. There are 482,331 raisins orbiting Saturn right now... I defy you to prove me wrong).
If Intelligent Design is such a great alternative explanation to evolutionary theory, why aren't proponents actually USING it to advance scientific understanding? In short, they should practice what they preach... literally.
Gang Stalking is stalking by more than one person to a victim, usually involving community harassment, or the "mob", using people from all backgrounds and vocations to harass, tracking 24/7, sometimes organizing lethal vehicle accidents, poisoinings, electronic harassment, home invasions/property destruction, corrupt or ignorant doctor diagnosis given to stamp the victim as bogus mentally ill with delusions, paranoi, or schizophrenia, etc. Everything is done covertly, and with a sophisticated real time dispatching system to organize the criminals' harassments and attacks, often in the hundreds to thousands of criminals participating as a coordinated mob at any given time while the criminals due their normal routines of work, shopping, commuting to and from work, leisure, etc., using the method of moving foot and vehicular surveillance techniques, and computers, cell phones, verbal and visual cues, and every other conceivable type of communication.more...
Often, the local network of this mob is connected to a national and international network - funding is done by illicit drug industry/crime syndicates, CRIMINALS working in:coroporate envioronment, and government sponsored terrorism for military weapons research using unconsenting human medical research testing