Top Definition
Glue that has broken glass mixed in with it.

A term used by right-wing Australian students. Allegedly, left-wing students (trots) on university campuses, when putting up political posters, will break a light-bulb into the flour-water glue mix, so that anyone who tries to rip the poster down will rip their fingers up on the glass.
We can't rip it down, they used trot glue.

Good thing they didn't use trot glue.

by snozrap October 08, 2006

Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.