Subscribe English
look up any word, like bae:
v. trans·in·flect

To apply the inflective characteristics of one language to another language's word. Compare to "transliterate" which means to represent the alphabetic symbols of one language to those corresponding symbols of another language based on phonetics. From Latin trans + de + clinare (across + down + bend).
The teaching assistant transinflected Ben's name by calling him Benissimo.
by K. Alexander November 01, 2005
0 2

Words related to transinflect:

change decline inflect morph morphography word