look up any word, like blumpkin:
a term used to describe someone with a very small diamond earring. Used most commonly in high schools in central Pennsylvania.
That ugly Swedish kid's earring is so small that we call him tiny rock Mcgee.
by Mr. Parmesan November 16, 2006

Words related to tiny rock Mcgee

bahore bashore mary jane small stud tiny rock