Top Definition
This term refers to the rumbling you get in your belly after eating bad food. If you feel the "thunder down under" you should immediatly find a toilet as it usually results in an involantary explosive release of the bowls.
Oh my god, I ate some bad chinese food and am gettin some thunder down under. I don't trust my farts right now....I need to find a bathroom...FAST!
by cheesypuuf January 29, 2009
Free Daily Email

Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!

Emails are sent from We'll never spam you.