During the American Revolution, the active forces in the field against the King's tyranny never amounted to more than 3% of the colonists. Three percenters today, for the most part, identify with this 3% because they were true patriots fighting for the freedoms the nation we love and honor was founded on. Three percenters intend to maintain their God-given natural rights to liberty and property. History itself, for good or ill, is made by determined minorities. Never underestimate the power of a small group of committed citizens to change the world. Indeed, it has never been done otherwise.
Many of us three percenters swore an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and affirming that we are guardians of the Republic, of the principles in our Declaration of Independence, and of the rights of our people,
we affirm and declare the following:
1. We will NOT obey orders to disarm the American people.
2. We will NOT obey orders to conduct warrantless searches of the American people
3. We will NOT obey orders to detain American citizens as “unlawful enemy combatants” or to subject them to military tribunal.
4. We will NOT obey orders to impose martial law or a “state of emergency” on a state.
5. We will NOT obey orders to invade and subjugate any state that asserts its sovereignty.
6. We will NOT obey any order to blockade American cities, thus turning them into giant concentration camps.
7. We will NOT obey any order to force American citizens into any form of detention camps under any pretext.
8. We will NOT obey orders to assist or support the use of any foreign troops on U.S. soil against the American people to “keep the peace” or to “maintain control."
9. We will NOT obey any orders to confiscate the property of the American people, including food and other essential supplies.
10.We will NOT obey any orders which infringe on the right of the people to free speech, to peaceably assemble, and to petition their government for a redress of grievances.
"Three percenters" are an informal group of Americans who communicate on the internet. They are defined by essentially being part of the 9/11 truth movement. "Three percenters" are people who not only recognize that 9/11 was an inside job carried out by the dark (non public) side of the entity calling itself the "U.S. government," but they recognize the comprehensive need to replace the current banker owned entity in Washington D.C. with a legal federal government that is 100% tied to the U.S. Constitution that was established by the founding fathers. The phrase "three percenter" comes from the analytical and statistical need for three percent of a controlled population to wake up to the truth which, when three percent of a controlled population are awake, they collectively form a critical mass that grows exponentially until the secret combination controlling them is destroyed.
"I am one of the three percenters because I wish to take power over my nation from the international bankers and restore constitutional government to the USA and aggressively prosecute the dark side agents who planned and orchestrated the planting of explosives in the twin towers, building 7, and possibly the Pentagon, as well as the shoot down of flight 93."